Are you feeling bad inside, not getting a glimpse of peace anywhere? No happiness in your life at all! But not anymore, join with other people like you through the interactive journal Write God a Thank You. Share your feelings, read inspirational quotes from others, embrace the power of gratitude, and enjoy a better lifestyle with happiness.
Here, below let’s have a look at this great app …
Write God A Thank You: Note
It’s a simple but very effective social community app that helps you improve your lifestyle day by day. Whether you’re seeking personal healing, meditation, or relaxation experience gratitude and spirituality through Write God A Thank You.
Simply write down your own feeling about what you’re grateful for today and share on this all-new social network that promotes happiness, healing, and self-improvement through gratitude and spirituality. As well as, browse through posts by others to find the inspiration you need to live a grateful lifestyle with joy and happiness.
The Features at a glance
Here below are some of the fascinating features of this
Share notes from your interactive diary:
- Write your own notes about what you’re grateful for today
- Add photos to your quotes to make that more appealing and share it with your friends
- Share your notebook and your thanks with all others
Quotes and sayings from other users:
- Visit profiles and experience the mindfulness and thanks of others
- Read happy & powerful quotes and reflect on the positives in your life
- Inspirational Bible verses, healing messages and more to get peace in mind
Self-improvement through the power of gratitude and spirituality:
- Guide yourself into a lifestyle of mindfulness, spirituality, and happiness healing your inner mind
- With Gratitude enjoy longer life and increased happiness
So, for what are you still waiting and feeling unhappy, download Write God a Thank You right now and embrace the power of gratitude.
Write down your thoughts of gratitude, prayers and inspirational quotes to start giving back to yourself and your community. And, finally, enjoy a grateful life full of happiness.