Does your child spend too much time in front of the screen? Or are you looking for an educational game for your kids to help them enhance their home learning? If the answer is yes, you better have a look at this amazing jungle adventure game Wise Viking that combines the concept of basic math games with classic 2D platformer games. The game is developed by a father together with his 5 years old son who is his father’s personal tester. Just give it to your kids and see how they improve in math! Extremely useful for kids’ math practice!
Now, let’s read more detail about the game before we give it to our children.
Wise Viking – Jungle Adventure
The game may seem like other classic 2D platformer running and jumping games but what makes it stand alone from others is the basic math challenges. Playing Wise Viking, kids will not only have hours of fun and entertainment but they will also learn and practice math while playing through a series of basic math puzzles and challenges. Moreover, it contains three different levels of groups for questions difficulty for kids ages 4 to 8, 9-14, and 15+. Certainly, a nice game with fun educational content and cognitive challenge for your children!
With a clean and neat design, it’s easy to play, as well as, totally kid-friendly: no worry about facing any inappropriate content, violence, disturbing image, or stupid loops. Children need to use the on-screen buttons to control the cute Viking and guide him to avoid hitting obstacles, being beaten by animals, or falling to move ahead. It has 15 challenging levels and a variety of missions, along with cool math challenges, ensure your children never get bored or tired while playing!
- Neat and clean design with a fresh and intuitive interface
- Cute animation and kid-friendly gameplay without any appropriate content
- Fun and educational game for children
- Simple basic math puzzles and challenges
- Suitable for kids of all ages: ages 4 to 8 (shows simple math questions), ages 9 to 14 (covers pretty much most of school math requirements for children), and ages 15+ (Shows challenging questions even for adults)
- 2D classic platformer games with fun gameplay
- Addictive jumping and running missions
- Free to download and play
- Support offline
So, what are you waiting for? Download Wise Viking and let your little one play to have hours of fun, as well as, learn, practice, and improve basic math and other cognitive skills! If you have anything in mind to share with us about this game or other kids’ educational games, let us know via comments. We would be happy to hear from you.