In your everyday life, have you ever thought about tracking and analyzing the activities you do? Or, have you tried to do not forget anything that you want to do later? Perhaps, some of us we have. So, what’s the big deal? — The deal is that now you can do that whatever you’ve thought or tried before about event or activity tracking and analyzing. Just start using the perfect event tracking app on your Smartphone. I’ve already found a unique app that is called WhenDidI Lite – Event Tracker and here I’m going to describe it.
WhenDidI Lite – Event Tracker
WhenDidi Lite is a completely unique event tracker app developed by SJM Apps that definitely helps you to track your daily activities. This is one of the best event tracking apps for Android right now with a bunch of powerful features. It includes almost everything you need like widget support, smart alerts, backup capabilities to your local SD card and Dropbox or Google Drive. As well as, it also offers a full range of functions to easily manage and analyze your events. Even, this event tracking app also lets you send your event list using email.
Overall, it’s great and I think a must have app for everyone. But, if you’re still wondering, thinking, or confusing of the events or activities you could track using the WhenDidI Lite – Event Tracker app?
Some examples of events or activities that you could track using WhenDidI Lite – Event Tracker
- When you need to take petrol for your car
- How many time you spend at the gym
- When you last feed your baby
- When you last take your pill
- The cost of lunch per day
- When you need to take the next meeting
- Almost every activities or event!
Actually, WhenDidi Lite – Event Tracker is the app that’s truly able to keep you happy every day by helping you to track your activities or events. So, I think it’s completely clear now that what you could track, manage and analyze. But, now another question is that what makes WhenDidi Lite unique among all other event tracker apps? Take a look below, the features that make it unique and incredible.
WhenDidI Lite – Event Tracker Features at a Glance
- The app’s functions are fully customizable and easy to use, so you can configure it based on your needs.
- It lets you track of your own custom events by various user definable measurements, such as quantity, price or just a simple counter.
- Set an alert for any event category, and there are a variety of ways to trigger an alert, daily, weekly or monthly. The alerts can be combined with sound and speech when due.
- Options are available to add notes to your events
- Let’s you view statistics for your events in different graphical charts, such as Bar Charts, Pie Charts, and Multi -Data Charts
- Also, let’s you share your events as csv in email attachments
- Includes a number of home screen widgets to provide information and speed up the entry of events. Two types of widgets available, Category event entry, and favorites shortcuts.
- Even, it also lets you keep safe your event data backing up to SD card storage or Dropbox or Google Drive. In SD card the backup you’ll find in a folder called whendidi.
- As well as, quick links or shortcuts to add events, and much more.
So, download WhenDidi Lite – Event Tracker for Android device and get smarter day by day while tracking your daily, weekly or monthly events with ease. Note: This lite version is limited to only 31 events. If you think, this app is so good and very indeed for yourself then you can go for the premium version that costs only 1.99$.
Like always, if you got something to say or ask, just go to the comment box, type your words and submit. I’m always ready to hear from you and I’ll do my best for you.