The software for Inspection Management is one of the categories of digital tools that include checklists, job orders control systems as well as dashboards for analytics and reporting that check the security of facilities. They aid organizations in staying in conformity with the standards for health and safety set by government agencies such as OSHA.
Field service and field inspection professionals make use of field inspection management solutions whenever they visit an office building or corporate facility and ensure that the area is safe to work in. Examples include ensuring that the facility has the right number of exits and entrances that could be used during the case of emergency or fire, and ensuring that fire extinguishers are present across the building and have undergone their routine maintenance.
The Mobile Field Inspection Management System:
The mobile field management software improves the efficiency of inspections in outages by reducing the time needed to document inspections and streamlining the process. Repair work can be completed quicker and permits more repairs to be completed during outages.
Power plant components are frequently examined during outages. The results are in reports that present an assessment of the condition along with conclusions and suggestions. Inspections must be carried out and documented as swiftly and precisely as possible so that maintenance staff can perform the necessary tasks and bring the boiler back up and running promptly.
Because the boiler is an enclosed space with dusty and harsh surroundings and dusty surroundings, the standard method of gathering information was to make short, and often incorrect, notes using pencil and paper. When the inspection was completed and the results were translated to Aware(TM) software. Aware(TM) computer program to allow analysis and reporting.
This method of abbreviated note-taking and later transcribing- is not efficient which can lead to transcribing mistakes as well as the potential for human memory slips.
The users who use Mobile Aware, our mobile field inspection Total Quality Assurance solution, can record information about inspections electronically while the inspection is being conducted to save time and reduce the chance of errors. Additionally, users can look up and review the information gathered from previous inspections when they are on the field or away from a computer connected to the network.
The features of our Mobile Field Inspection Management Solution:
- pre-configured Forms are loaded onto the handheld device to aid in recording visual inspection actions. They have the same fields and pick-list values for the same activities as Aware. Aware Web-based software.
- Fields are automatically updated when changed through the web. You can add a picklist option to the web app and it is displayed on the handheld mobile device when the next sync.
- Users can go back through previous inspections to determine if conditions have changed and decide the areas to pay attention to during the inspection currently in progress.
- Users can sync multiple times throughout the outage, making information available to all employees who are affected by the outage at a rapid pace. Any modifications to an inspection process made using the web application can be synced to the handheld mobile device and reversed.
- The forms make extensive use of fields from a pick list to make data entry easier. Text on free forms can be filled in using the hardware keyboard or one method of input that is available in the operating system on the device (block recognizer pop-up keyboards, pop-up keyboards, letter recognizer as well as a transcriber).
Also Read Interesting Articles At: Android Booth.
Leave a Reply