Notice: Trying to get property 'author' of non-object in /home/android3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-appbox/inc/getappinfo.class.php on line 906
Notice: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in /home/android3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-appbox/inc/getappinfo.class.php on line 906
Notice: Trying to get property 'author' of non-object in /home/android3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-appbox/inc/getappinfo.class.php on line 907
Notice: Trying to get property 'url' of non-object in /home/android3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-appbox/inc/getappinfo.class.php on line 907
We all are creatures of habit and it’s hard to build a new habit or quit an old habit whatever it is good or bad! We always think about building some new habits to achieve our goals. But due to having some bad habits, the habit can’t grow. So, first, we need to quit the bad habits and change them into good. To become successful in life, we must build new productive habits that help us go through all the obstacles and achieve our goals in time. All you need to have strong willpower and stay on track. I think you can definitely do that.
And, here the app habit challenge comes that help you organize our routine, build new productive habits to achieve your goal easily and change your life. Now, let’s have a look at this habit builder application before using it…
Habit Challenge: Build New Productive Habits & Change Life
Habit Challenge is a free, simple, and easy-to-use habit tracker app, available for both Android and IOS. It’ll help you form new productive habits avoiding your old bad habits and keep you on track. Using it, you can define any type of habit you want to integrate into your daily routine very easily. Also, for each habit you can choose daily occurrence and days of the week when you want to perform it (e.g. exercise once a day on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays, or run twice a day on Tuesdays and Fridays). And, you can even define multiple notifications for each habit.
Actually, with Habit Challenge, you can plan and track any activity like exercises, taking pills regularly, quitting smoking or alcohol, meditation and mindful moments, and many others.
Never get panicked when you’re getting involved in the change using Habit Challenge. Because creating a new habit takes time and in some cases, it can even take months. And, you know, we always week to our old habits. So, in order to change an old, bad habit, you need to be patient.
This habit tracking app helps you with that, keep you on track showing your progress of new habits, how far you’ve already come, and reminds you that you need to stick to the new habit today as well.
Habit Challenge App Features at a Glance
- Free, easy to use,
- Fast, user-friendly, and beautiful user interface
- Simple Yes/No or number goals
- Select days of the week for a given habit, from one to seven times per week
- Easily create any goal you like! Just give it a name and you’re done
- Flexible reminders to set any number of reminders for any time you like
- Streak detection to easily detect long periods of time when you are consistent with the habit
- Perform actions directly from the reminder and mark habit as done or snooze it directly from the notification
- Monthly view – see your progress on a monthly basis
- Home screen widget – easily mark habits as done directly from the home screen
- No login nor account required
- No internet needed – it works fine completely offline
How Habit Challenge app Works
- At first, give a name for your new habit.
- Then, select days of the week when you want to perform it.
- Now, choose how many times per day should be performed.
- Optionally, add one or more reminders.
- And, after you perform it on a given day, mark it in the app.
So, don’t wait and don’t procrastinate anymore, install Habit Challenge now and start improving today!