Do you love to hear piano sounds, or love to play the piano but don’t have the capacity to have a real piano around you? Here I have got something for cooler in this post for you. It’s about an Android application that can allow you to hear piano sounds or play the piano right on your Android device. The app is Syntaxia Piano app. It’s free and includes all the things you need when it comes to having a piano on your Android.
So, let’s read a few more details about it before installing it.
A free, simple, and easy to use Android application using what you can practice and Learn to Play the Piano Keyboard. You can call this app a kind of piano tutor, which helps you to learn and play songs on MIDI keyboard.
The app includes a variety of preloaded songs – from classical to hip-hop to choose from to learn or play. using this app, you can learn and practice songs with realistic music notes and chords, as well as, can have fun playing the famous Piano Tiles Game in it.
Syntaxia Piano and Music Games app Features at a glance
- The best free app to learn to play Piano with interactive piano guides.
- Play & learn songs on Piano keyboard.
- Adaptable virtual Piano layout, controls, and sounds.
- Practise piano on your Android like the master with a realistic interface and accurate music tunes.
- Play Piano Tiles Game and have fun as you learn.
- Play & learn offline, without WIFI or internet connection.
- Multiple instruments sound to choose from – play sounds like Grand Piano, Organs, Electric Piano, Violin, Music Box, Xylophone, Synth, etc.
- Share your scores with friends on social media and compete to rank tops on games leaderboards.
- Ideal for everyone – beginners to advanced pianists.
Whether you call it a keyboard, piano, or piano, the result is the same as the free piano app by Syntaxia – pure musical bliss. You can use Syntaxia Piano app to perfect your piano skills and piano practice. There are three different modes:
- Learn to play music on the Piano.
- Practice on Piano Keyboard.
- Play Piano Tiles Game
Here below are the features according to the modes.
Learn to Play Piano
- Learn to play your favorite songs
- Choose your favorite instrument sound from multiple instruments.
- Choose a song to learn and the app will highlight which keys to play.
- Play easy, medium or hard level – each level builds on in own difficulty and rewards.
- Earn points and in-app coins, as you play each song and use your coins to unlock features E.g. premium songs.
- Full 88-key Piano to play your favorite tunes.
- Easily know where you are by adding key labels. You can label the keys as (C1, C2, etc) or (do, re, mi, etc) or remove the labels.
- Scroll to various sides of the Piano to show low, mid, or high octaves
- Increase/reduce the number of visible keys
- Metronome – you can change the tempo of the metronome from 70 to 280 (simulated BPM).
Play Piano Tiles Game
- Choose a song to play and have fun playing the Piano tiles game.
- See your grade accumulate as you win each tile and overall feedback (grade, accuracy, and speed) on completion
- Share your scores with friends on social media and compete to rank tops on Games leaderboards.
- Put your ability and concentration skills to test, playing in the infinity mode (coming soon)
So, simply install the Syntaxia Piano and Music Games app. Then, play it, learn through the guides, and practice as much as you can to become an expert pianist & keyboardist
Leave a Reply