Taking notes is usual, whenever we need something to point out or need to remember something later, we take and keep a note about that. Today it’s just a piece of cake to take a quick note on a Smartphone, no need for paper and pen. There are several note-taking apps available with different features and functionalities, but if want something classic like a handwritten paper notebook on your smartphone, then here I have got a nice one for you. The app is Master Note
Now, let’s read a few more about it before we install it on our Android phones.
Master Note is a simple and easy-to-use handwriting notebook app developed by Masternuts. With its’ bunch of cool features and functionalities, you can write as you write on paper and take important notes easily. There are different papers, pens, styles, and more to choose from along with PDF annotation and web snapshot feeding. Overall, one of the best handwriting notebook app for Android.
- Create handwritten notebooks
- Organize notebooks inside libraries
- Snapshot from PDFs to handwritten notebooks
- Put hot accessed notebooks in a bookshelf
- Format pages via flexible format options
- Import PDFs as notebooks
- Export local backups of all application state
- Export any notebook or a complete library
- Share part of page or all notebook with others
So if you love taking notes writing by your hands and have got an Android device, don’t miss a second anymore, download the Master Note handwriting notebook app right now.