VPS – Virtual Private Server is a very common thing to them who know about RDP (Remote Desktop Program) or hosting. And, there are many of us want to use our Windows VPS remotely. Because most of the time today, we’re using our Smartphones rather than Computer or Laptop. So, I think it’d be great if we can access our Windows VPS Server on our Android Device, isn’t it?
Yes, here it is! One of the easiest way to access your Windows VPS with your Android. If you’re not using any VPS right now but thinking about, then there are a lot source available from where you can easily get a cheap VPS Server for yourself. Now, simply scroll in the bellow to learn the tutorial which will guide you guide you through the steps to perform in order to have an access to your Windows VPS using RDP.
You may also like:
The Steps to access your Windows VPS with your Android Device
1. At first, you need to download an RDP client for your Android Device. Here, I’ve chosen 2X Remote Desktop Client which is the most popular client in the Google Play Store. You can easily download and install the app for free from this URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tux.client
2. Once, you have installed the application, you’ll be invited to add a new server.
3. Then, tap on RDP Connection.
4. There, you’ll be invited to fill a few details about your VPS such as :
– “Alias” which is allowing you to customize the name of your VPS Server.
– “Server” where you would need to type the IP address provided in the email you have received after sign up (“NEW VPS INFORMATION”).
– “Port” which you would have to leave as default (3389).
– “User Name” which is Administrator for the Windows VPS Server or root for the dedicated servers.
– “Password” which has been also provided in the email you received
And, dealing with the others settings, it would depend if you are on a Wifi network or not as it would optimize the connection in avoiding the use of elements from the graphical interface.
Now, click on the App Menu button or return (it varies according to the device you are using) and the tap on “Save”.
That’s it! So Simple! And, when you’ll come back at the main screen of 2X client you should have your server listed there and you would just need to tap on it to get connected.
So, guys, hope you can easily access your Windows VPS Server on Android device, no matter wherever you are. As always, if you got something to share with us about this, just go to the comment box, type and submit.
Leave a Reply