Trivia games are a kind of puzzle game. These games are simple, fun, exciting, challenging, and helpful for word learning and brain training as well. Moreover, trivia games are ideal for playing with friends and family to have some real fun! I think you have already understood that our today’s topic is the trivia game. Yes, it is! You are right! Higher or Liar is the new trivia game about what we’re talking about today. This game is simple yet fun and exciting. You’ll love it playing with others.
So, let’s have a look at it before downloading it.
Higher or Liar
The new trivia game higher or Liar is here to help you have more fun with your friends and family while playing it. There are thousands of questions on different topics. Just choose the topic and challenge your friends. let’s see can they go higher or are they a liar!?
Some of the questions are like –
- How many animals can you name?
- How many colors can you name?
- How many sports can you name?
- And more…
How to Play Higher or Liar
At the beginning of playing this game, simply challenge your opponent to say how many answers they can give to a question in 30 seconds. If you can go higher, say a higher number but if you can’t, call your opponent a liar and they have to say the target number of answers before the time runs out. Both of you can continue to say higher target numbers until the opponents call them a liar. Actually, this is just for fun!
- Select a category/topic
- Select the number of rounds you would like to play
- Then, the question is how many answers can you name in 30 seconds? So, say a number, the opponent then decides if they can name more, if not they call the player a “liar” and the player has to name that many in 30 seconds. You can go higher until a player calls their opponent a liar.
- If the payer gets the target they get the points, if not, the opponent gets the point.
- Then, select the number of answers you need to give and then press the start button and the countdown will begin.
- keep a tally of how many answers have been given
- If you want to look up possible answers, click on “Reveal Example Answers”
So, what are you waiting for? Download Higher or Liar now and let’s see if you and your friends are ready for the head to head challenge.