There are many things or ways out there to get the news you want or you need. Hope, you already have tried some of them on your Android. But, if you don’t have, here you can find the best Magazine App that can be your own social news magazine.
Meet with Flipboard – so you can give the answer easily, when it’s all about getting news by your choice and making your own. Now the question, what is Flipborad? Want to know, Read the following review of Flipboard for Android.
Flipboard for Android
Flipboard is your personal magazine that’s filled with the things you care about. It continues its reign as the best Android news-reading app courtesy of a slick new design, over thousands of topics, and a Follow feature. This news aggregator app is marketed as a ‘social magazine’ previously available only on iPad. But now it’s free for Android smartphones and tablet, too. Flipboard for Android brings together all your interests in a beautiful and easy-to-read format available for 24 different localized editions.
It not only provides news of a broad range of topics, like: Technology, News, Film, Celebrity and Gaming but also let you add your Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram and other social-media accounts.
- Flipboard lets you to Read world class publications like The New York Times, Fast Company, PEOPLE magazine, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard – find any source with the search bar.
- It allows you to flip through pictures and posts from friends on your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn account.
- Collect and save stories you enjoy or express a point of view and simply use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. As well as, easily manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard.
- Also read the Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, through the stories hand-picked by editorial staff.
- With the home button on the phone or Cover Stories on tablets see highlights across everything you’re following.
- On tablets – explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top) including must-read magazines and blogs, attractive photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
- Quickly access on your Android device with the Flipboard widget. Add your favorite content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at (share.flipboard.com)
So, start following with a few topics to use Flipboard for Android and create your personal magazine. Where you can always add more as you find new topics, blogs, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Overall, Flipboard is a popular app for Android that can gather what you need to read, to look at or to listen. . Share your important thought with me about Flipboard, wherever you think it’s useful or not.
Leave a Reply