The US is one of 140 countries where the eToro cryptocurrency exchange offers its services. eToro lets you trade more than 40 different cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, LTC, ETH, NEO, XTZ, and others. When you buy or sell crypto assets on eToro USA, you pay a 1% fee, which is set by the exchange. eToro doesn’t charge a fee to make a deposit or to use its news resources or for other things that aren’t trading. The fees are only charged when money is moved to eToro Money, the exchange’s cryptocurrency wallet. Traders can also use copy trading services and portfolios that are already set up. A demo account lets eToro users try out the trading platform before they start trading for real.
The benefits of eToro
- Smartphone trading with a dedicated mobile app.
- authorised and supervised trading platform.
- Demo accounts are available to new eToro users.
- It is important to note that there are no hidden costs associated with doing business with this firm.
- Traders can take advantage of a copy trading service and semi-automated diversified pre-made portfolios.
- Customers’ funds are held at regulated financial institutions in the United States.
Where to Buy and Sell Cryptocurrencies on the Exchange
eToro provides two distinct copy trading services, CopyTrader and CopyPortfolios, to its customers. These tools are suitable for both inexperienced and seasoned traders. Let’s have a more in-depth look at them.
Users of the eToro cryptocurrency exchange have the option to “copy transactions” made by more seasoned traders. You may start using the service once you sign up, fund your account, and select the traders you wish to copy and subscribe to.
- The orders are duplicated without human intervention.
- Users have the ability to subscribe to a trader as well as unsubscribe from that trader at any time.
- You will be able to pick only fresh orders placed by the professional trader once you have subscribed to replicate their trades, or you will have the option to copy all of the trades that they make.
- Users have the ability to specify the Stop Loss, as well as pause or cancel the copying process. Additionally, the potential exists for the closing of local trades.
- A subscription fee is not something that professionals ask for.
- eToro clients have the ability to duplicate the trades and experts whose traders are copied by other users in the capacity of subscribers.
- Every user that replicates the transactions can decide for themselves how much of their balance they are willing to spend on copying. The ratios are going to be worked up depending on that total amount.
- When selecting a professional trader whose trades a client wishes to mimic, it is important to take into consideration the customer’s financial goals and to be prepared for the dangers that are associated with the trader’s trading style.
- Not only can you copy orders with this service, but you can also communicate with other cryptocurrency traders, talk about new trading techniques, and gain knowledge from the experiences of the other users.
Ready-made portfolios are yet another feature that eToro customers may take advantage of. The expert traders at eToro are the ones who construct them by accumulating a wide variety of trading tools and tactics. A minimum deposit of $2,000 must be put into your trading account before you will be granted access to ready-built portfolios.
- Both inexperienced traders looking to participate in the bitcoin market and more seasoned pros can benefit from ready-made portfolios.
- Users do not need to conduct their own independent research about the assets and tactics.
- Rebalancing of portfolios occurs automatically, and investors can choose among portfolios featuring varying degrees of time spent diversified.
- The cryptocurrency exchange does not charge a fee for the use of ready-made portfolios; nevertheless, there is a withdrawal fee that varies depending on the method used to withdraw funds.
- eToro does not require the portfolio to be open for a certain amount of time before it may be accessed. At any time, a user might choose to close it.
Trading Conditions for eToro USA Users
The trading conditions are briefly covered in this introduction to beginners.You may start trading on the eToro cryptocurrency market in just a few minutes.To begin, please sign up for the site and establish an account. You will then be prompted to fill out your Personal Account with details about yourself, including your name, date of birth, country of residence, and trading experience and aspirations.
After completing the survey, you’ll need to prove your identity. Users that have had their accounts confirmed will have full access to trading, funding, and withdrawals. With eToro, users must risk only their own money, as the platform does not provide any form of leverage or margin trading. Even if clients can’t use cryptocurrency wallets to make deposits, they can still use eToro Money to store and spend cryptocurrency they’ve acquired. However, the eToro Money wallet cannot be used to fund your trading account. In order to get in touch with customer service, you must use tickets.
eToro USA Commissions & Fees
When purchasing or selling cryptocurrency on eToro, a one percent fee is deducted from the transaction total. On the cryptocurrency exchange’s website, you can find details on the fees associated with each trading item. The company does not provide any preferential treatment to high-volume dealers.
Security and Protection
eToro USA LLC is a money services business that is registered with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
eToro USA LLC offers services for trading cryptocurrencies within the borders of the United States of America. This company is not a registered broker-dealer, nor is it registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), nor is it a member of the FINRA or the SIPC.
Withdrawal from eToro USA
- When a user requests a withdrawal, eToro processes it. The payment method you use will determine the cost and duration of the transaction.
- Debit cards, online banking, wire transfers, and the eToro Money wallet are all viable means of funding your account.
- It can take anything from 2 business days to 8 business days for a withdrawal request to be processed and the money to be credited to the account.
- After 7 days, funds deposited can be withdrawn.
- Every time a client requests a withdrawal, eToro will send them an email outlining the specifics of the transaction, including the amount sent, the recipient, and the date and time of the transfer.
- In accordance with eToro’s policies, withdrawals can take up to 7 business days to process.
Customer Support Service
When you have a question, you can contact the broker’s support team anytime, five days a week. You may get in touch with eToro’s support staff in two ways: the Help Center and the Customer Service Center.
The trading conditions offered by eToro are approximately average for the industry. Trading takes place on eToro’s proprietary platform, which users can access via a web browser or a mobile application and which provides access to forty or more different cryptocurrencies. Trading takes place on eToro’s platform. The charges and fees are considered to be industry standard; nevertheless, they will vary depending on the type of trading instrument that you select. A ten dollar ($10) minimum deposit is required. Withdrawals can be made using a variety of methods, including wire transfers, online banking, and debit cards. These kinds of transactions are subject to an additional charge. When customers move cryptocurrency from their trading account to their eToro Money cryptocurrency wallet, they are subject to the costs that are associated with this transaction. The website for the bitcoin exchange includes an explanation of all fees and commissions. There are no hidden charges at this time.