To use a file manager on Android is definitely the best way to access and manage all files. However, every Android device includes a default file manager. But, that’s not full-featured and not able to provide everything. So, for a better file management you must need the best Android file manager for your Android Smartphone.
For the last few days, I was looking for the most complete and full-featured Android file manager app. And, now I’ve one that is called ES File Explorer File Manager. It’s the best file manager, I’ve used ever on my Android.
So, guys let me introduce you with ES File Explorer File Manager for Android and its awful features.
ES File Explorer File Manager
ES File EXplorer File Manager for Android is totally a free, full featured application, and with over 500 million users worldwide. It comes with file manager, file explorer, application manager, task killer, cloud storage client (fully compatible with Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One), FTP client, and LAN Samba client. ES File Explorer File Manager helps you to access, share and manage your files with the easiest file management system.
Actually, ES File Explorer is a complete file management system full of with a lot of robust features. So, let’s have a look…
- File manager: Manage and access all your files from on your Android device or remotely on your computer with the easiest way. Work as you do on your computer or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Rename, Create, Delete, Search, Hide, Share, Send, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark.
- Application Manager: Categorize, Move, Easy Uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps.
- Remote File Manager: Explore and manage all your files remotely right on your phone from computer or laptop.
- Built-in ZIP and RAR: With built-in ZIP and RAR easily compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted ZIP or RAR files.
- Built-in Viewers and Players: Play and view various types of files including photos, music, and videos as well as also supports for third-party applications such as Quick office.
- Text Viewer and Editor: Easily view and edit text files.
- APK Thumbnails: Displays thumbnails of APK files and images.
- Cloud Storage Client: With enhanced Cloud Storage Client support access all the top cloud storage including Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and many more.
- Bluetooth File Browser: Copy and share files between devices when Bluetooth is enabled.
- Task Killer: Kill extra tasks with a single click to boost up your device’s performance. ES File Explorer includes a task killer widget that shows your current RAM situation and a list to ignore the applications you want keep running. (*Task Manager Module required)
- Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files to free up valuable storage space. (*Task Manager Module required).
- Root Explorer: The extreme set of file management tool for root user that helps to access the entire file system and all data directories as well change permission.
Overall, ES File Explorer File Manager is really the best Android file manager app that provides you the best file management system. So, free download and enjoy and don’t forget to share your experience with me and your friends.