Air pollution is amounting to most of the causes of morbidity in the capital city. World Health Organisation has estimated that air pollution has resulted in 78% of the population not reaching the office. A primary cause of pollution in fast-growing cities is the unavailability of sustainable transport.
The air quality of Delhi has degraded exponentially over a couple of years. The situation has worsened so much so that a thick blanket of smog has adorned the city periodically. The government had to implement different restorative measures to curb the problem. However, the disruptive idea of electric scooters and bikes has magnificently risen to the problem and is putting an end to the last-mile commuting difficulties.
E-scooter sharing! The next big thing!
Two-wheelers have been a major part of the Indian transportation industry. And with the introduction of initiatives like Zypp E-Scooters, the emergence of sustainable transport for the inhabitants of Gurgaon has influenced their lives considerably. Zypp, which is a rental application for electric bikes and scooters, recently launched its pilot program throughout Gurgaon.
The bike rental app makes its electric scooters and e-bikes available across important vicinities in Gurgaon including
- HUDA City Centre metro station
- IFFCO Chowk
- Sohna Road
- Golf Course Road
This facility will allow bus commuters to choose an environment-friendly mode of last-mile commute, thereby saving the environment from reckless practices that had been increasingly endorsed by humans. Millennials and professionals for whom time is money are also embracing this disruptive technology by all means.
How are electric scooters revitalizing the transportation norms of Gurgaon?
Electric scooters have been refreshing the air of Gurgaon with their green technology and sustainable energy. Not only are they lauding praises from the citizens of Gurgaon, but they are also counting blessings of the posterity. The populace of Gurgaon is experiencing a revival in their transportation structure in light of the following reasons:
- It will result in ease of congestion during peak hours. Since Gurgaon witnesses traffic day in and out, it reflects rationalism if you book an electric bike or scooter for the fulfillment of your transportation needs.
- This refreshed system will facilitate people to undertake a thorough tour of Delhi NCR, the liveliness they so conveniently ignored amidst the hubbub a city harbors.
- It also solves the problem of micro-mobility and is the best way to reconstruct the structure of the Gurgaon traffic and commute seamlessly.
- Besides housing most of the corporate offices, many private universities and colleges are now breaking ground in the city of chaos. Therefore, to prevent students and faculty waste time touring vast campuses on auto-rickshaws, electric scooters are gaining the most traction for this purpose.
- The sustainable technology and durable batteries make electric scooters a vehicle option hard to ignore.
With the surfacing of this groundbreaking technology, commutation can be undertaken effortlessly.
The Zypp e-scooter is the perfect answer for the people who don’t have the time to afford last-minute traffic. The technology is amassing tremendous support throughout the world and is garnering applause from the world leaders.
The rental e-bike service is easy to understand and implement. The rental application is consumer-friendly and allows access to dockless e-bikes and scooters at just the click of a button. All you need to do is download the mobile application, scan the QR code, and you are good to go. Explore the city with all your heart and experience the authenticity in its truest essence with Zypp electric bikes and scooters.
In conclusion, one can assume that Zypp E Scooters has given Delhi NCR newer wings to commute by resolving the setback caused by gaps in the infrastructure for micro-mobility. They also facilitate fulfilling the responsibility of creating a greener and healthier environment.