Want to learn to code easily and efficiently using your Smartphone? Here, the DataCamp comes – the only coding app you need for programming in Python, SQL, and R! And, it doesn’t just accurately teach you to code, it also brings you in-depth knowledge about programming.
Here, below, let’s have a look into more detail of this amazing program-learning app DataCamp.
DataCamp – Learn R, Python & SQL coding
DataCamp is one of the best code learning Android applications that helps you not only learn the fundamentals of coding, but also helps you learn how to import, analyze, and visualize data in five minutes per day!
It offers courses in Python, R, and SQL that are 100% optimized for mobile and taught by expert instructors. The emerged experience keeps you engaged while you master data science & analytics, and while you learn from mistakes with our personalized instant feedback system.
DataCamp helps you not lose what you’ve learned with its’ practice challenges. Also, it’s offering daily exercises that you can complete while commuting or waiting for coffee. Absolutely amazing and fun learning to code at your own pace!
DataCamp App Features
Check, here below to know detail about the features of DataCamp app for Android.
Learn to code with Python
- Python is a general-purpose programming language
- Introduction to Python explains the basics of data science using the Python programming language and the NumPy package for scientific computing
- Intermediate Python will teach you to make visualizations with Matplotlib and manipulate DataFrames with pandas
Learn to code with R
- R is a programming language for statistical computing and graphics
- Introduction to R lets you master the basics of data analysis by introducing vectors, matrices, and R code
- An Introduction to the Tidyverse, you’ll learn how to transform and visualize data using R packages like dplyr and ggplot2
Learn to code with SQL
- SQL is a database management language for querying relational databases
- Intro to SQL for Data Science helps you get comfortable with the world of relational databases
- Learn SQL code shared by many types of databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle
- Lessons include: selecting columns, filtering rows, aggregate functions, sorting, grouping, and joins
So, download DtaCamp app for Android and learn data science easily, efficiently, and with fun to become a master! Happy coding!
If you are an app developer, have developed some Android apps, and looking for a well-known paid app promotion service, you can check this – android app marketing website. They have also a free trial for testing, so you can understand the quality.