Instagram is one of the most popular social media networks worldwide, boasting over 1 billion active users monthly. There is more to Instagram than posting, liking, and sharing pictures. It has several cool but unknown hacks to help you level up your experience using the social network. Here is an insight into what android users can use to improve their adventures on Instagram.
Customize fonts in your profile
This is the best hack when you want your profile to stand out. You can edit your name, hobbies, and other details in your bio with very cool colorful fonts. It is impossible to use different fonts on Instagram. To customize fonts, an affiliate party like IG fonts, Instagram fonts, or Lingojam converts the primary writings to cool fonts.
To customize your fonts;
- Install any font-changing app that Instagram supports.
- Open the application on your phone
- Tap the text box and fill your bio
- Long press the produced text and copy. Make sure that all the information is selected before coping.
- Log in to your Instagram account and select edit profile.
- Paste the copied information to the bio section and save it.
Post Instagram pictures and videos directly to your other social media accounts
Managing different social media accounts is a daunting task for busy people or entities like business people and influences. Your followers expect you to post photos every so often but living up to their expected frequency is impossible. Who even has all that time to waste on social media!
Instead of doing it the hard way, create an Instagram account to help you post pictures and videos automatically. With this feature, you can save Instagram videos and share them without leaving the site. To upload photos to other social media accounts is simple;
- Log in to your Instagram account
- Go to settings, click link account to link all other social media accounts with the Instagram account.
- Select the account you want the photos uploaded to, and press enters to post the picture. The picture will be posted on all the accounts. This is among the coolest trick you should know.
Create an all-text post with no photos
You can post content on Instagram without coupling it with a photo. This feature is great for businessmen who would like to communicate to their target audience or pass an announcement. The Create Mode feature helps you curate lovely and engaging Instagram posts. It has a variety of fonts to choose from to give users the desired results. These include Classic, Modern, Neon, Strong, and Typewriter. Moreover, you can use GIFs and stickers to animate the post.
To post stories without pictures;
- On your Instagram account, click the camera icon.
- Swipe the text appearing on the lower part of the screen until you find a type mode written “create along with Ae. “
- Choose the color of your choice and type the content you wanted to post. There is a variety of options you can use to make your content outstanding by either changing font size or style.
- Click done to post the story without pictures.
Disable negative contents
The social media world has a lot of negative energy. Even though it is advantageous to have many followers on Instagram, some of your followers are haters who follow you for trolls. Sometimes these negative comments give you the spirit to fight and try and be better, but when it’s too much, it can derail your energy. Instagram introduced a very cool feature that you can use to filter the comments you see. Follow these steps to filter negative comments:
- Click the menu on your bio and go to settings
- On the privacy part, go to the comments
- You will see a tab called “hide offensive comments.”
- If you want to filter any abusive words from the comments, go to manual filter and click filter most reported words.
The beauty of this hack is that it does not prohibit your followers from commenting on the posts you posted but only works to your advantage.
Edit photos on Instagram
Instagram has an array of features to help you edit photos before posting. You can use this hack to improve your pictures’ quality and use Instagrams’ feature of sharing photos on other social networks. It is a straightforward but must-know hack.
To edit photos using Instagrams’ photo effects, follow these steps:
- Go to settings and switch the ‘save original photo’ option
- switch to airplane mode
- Proceed to share pictures on Instagram, and you will find several effects. Because the device is on airplane mode, the image will not be posted but saved on the device.
- Tap the X button before disabling airplane mode to stop the photo from being posted when the network reconnects.
Try using these hacks to improve your experience on Instagram. Some of these hacks, like customized fonts, when used properly, help grow your account because they make your content enjoyable.