Are you looking for Thunderbolt 3 Cable Reviews? Our experts found 46846 number of feedback online for "Thunderbolt 3 Cable" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Thunderbolt 3 Cable. On selected products for the Best Thunderbolt 3 Cable you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter||9.8||Check Price|
|2||6.6ft (2m) USB4 Cable Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Cable 40Gbps||9.6||Check Price|
|3||OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt 3 Dock with Cable||9.4||Check Price|
|4||[Intel Certified] Cable Matters 20Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Cable 6.6 Feet (USB C Thunderbolt Cable) in Black Supporting 100W Charging||9.4||Check Price|
|5||Anker Thunderbolt 3.0 Cable 2.3 ft||9||Check Price|
|6||Lenovo ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2||9||Check Price|
|7||Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Cable (0.8m)||8.4||Check Price|
|8||Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m)||8.4||Check Price|
|9||USB4 Compatible for Thunderbolt 3 Cable 2M||8.4||Check Price|
|10||Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Cable||8.2||Check Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Thunderbolt 3 Cable
Our team scanned 46846 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Thunderbolt 3 Cable in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Apple Thunderbolt 3 USB-C to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- 6.6ft Hub, Adapter, eGpu, 20V/5A...
- OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt 3 Dock with Cable, Compatible with Windows PC and Mac, Space Gray...
- [Intel Certified] Cable Matters 20Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Cable 6.6 Feet in Black Supporting 100W Charging...
- Anker Thunderbolt 3.0 Cable 2.3 ft, Supports 100W Charging / 40Gbps Data Transfer USB C to USB C Cable...
- Lenovo ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2, Black
- Apple Thunderbolt 3 USB-C) Cable (0.8m
- Apple Thunderbolt Cable 2.0 m
- USB4 Compatible for Thunderbolt 3 Cable 2M, Maxonar 40Gbps TB3 Cable 100W Supports Single 5K@60hz or 2X...
- Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Cable, 100 Watts 6.5 Feet/ 2 Meters F2CD085bt2M-BLK
1. Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays, for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
- In addition, it can be used to connect Thunderbolt-enabled displays — such as the Apple Thunderbolt Display and LG Thunderbolt 2 displays — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- Note: This adapter does not support DisplayPort displays like the Apple LED Cinema Display or third-party DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort displays.
- Compatible with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro and Mac mini with thunderbolt ports
2. 6.6ft (2m) USB4 Cable Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Cable 40Gbps
- 40Gbps Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Cord] – Establish a superfast connection between your device to hard drives, Ultra HD displays, docking stations, and other USB C enabled devices.
- Superfast Data Transfer Speeds] – Boasting data transfer speeds of up to 40 Gbps, making it ideal for high-volume files and HD video transfers in seconds.
- Rapid Power Delivery and Charging] – Supporting power delivery up to 100 watts for rapid charging, this 40Gbps USB4 Cable allows you to reliably power and charge TB 3/USB-C devices without the need for a separate power supply.
- Supports Ultra HD Displays 5K] – The 40 Gbps TB 3 cable is ideal for supporting Ultra HD displays with its high-volume data capabilities, allowing you to share Ultra HD content between screens without compromising quality.
- Compatible with Windows ( Acer Aspire Switch 12 S, ASUS ROG G752VT, Clevo P750DM, DELL Alienware 17, HP EliteBook x360 G2, ThinkPad Yoga 370, etc.
- Package Included ] – In Package: 1x 6.6 ft 40Gbps USB4 Cable Compatible with Thunderbolt 3
3. OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt 3 Dock with Cable
- Features 14 Ports of connectivity: USB 3.
- Multi-display support: Up to dual 4K or a single 5K, an onboard mini DisplayPort connection plus the ability to use the secondary Thunderbolt 3 port for a display allows the dock to support two displays at up to 4K resolution or a single 5K display.
- 85W Notebook charging: Host Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) connection powers and charges notebook computers with up to 85W power; 2 High-Powered USB Type-A ports deliver 5Gb/s speed and up to 7.
- Import Fast: Up to 312MB/s, SD 4.
- INCLUDES: OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock, 0.
4. [Intel Certified] Cable Matters 20Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Cable 6.6 Feet (USB C Thunderbolt Cable) in Black Supporting 100W Charging
- Data & 4K video & power over this high performance USB-IF certified USB C Thunderbolt 3 cable that supports a 20 Gbps bi-directional data transfer rate when connecting Thunderbolt 3 devices Up to 100W of power to a charge a laptop or deliver 15W to bus-powered devices.
- 2x USB 3.
- Dell companion Thunderbolt USB C cable for Dell XPS 12 9250, 13 9350 / 9360 / 9365, 15 9550 / 9560, Latitude 5480 / 5580 / 7275 / 7280 / 7370 / 7480 / 7520 / 7720 / E5570, Precision (certain configurations) 3520 / 15 3510 / 5510 / M7510, 17 M7710, Alienware 13 / 15 / 17.
- USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 port compatible with the 2016/2017 MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Aspire Switch 12 S/R13, V15/V17 Nitro, TravelMate P648, Predator 15/17/17X, ROG GL/G5/G7/GX/Strix, ZenBook Pro UX501VW, ZenBook 3 Deluxe/Pro, Transformer 3 Pro, Schenker XMG, Q524UQ 2-in-1 15.
- HP Elite X2 1012 G1/G2, Z1 Workstation G3, Spectre 13.
5. Anker Thunderbolt 3.0 Cable 2.3 ft
6. Lenovo ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2
- Max Number of External Monitors: 3, including TBT Monitor.
- Video Ports: 2x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, 1x Thunderbolt 3 DownStream (video/data).
- USB Ports: 5x USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (1 provide always-on mobile device charging).
- Item Dimensions: 1. 18 x 8. 66 x 3. 15 inches. Weight: 1. 16 Lbs.
- What’s in the Box: ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2, ThinkPad 230W Power Adapter and Power Cord, Thunderbolt Split Cable (5C10V25713), Slim Tip Y-Cable (5C10V25716), Setup Guide and User Guide.
- Connectivity technology: Ethernet
7. Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Cable (0.8m)
- This 0.
- Use this cable to connect a Mac with Thunderbolt 3 USB-C to Thunderbolt 3 devices such as docks, hard drives, and displays.
- You can daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt 3 devices.
8. Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m)
- Thunderbolt technology supports blazing-fast data transfer with two independent channels of 10 Gbps each.
- Thunderbolt 2 technology can bond the two channels for a superfast 20Gb/s.
- Use this cable to connect Thunderbolt-enabled devices to the Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port on your Mac.
- he Apple Thunderbolt Cable lets you connect a Thunderbolt-equipped system to a Thunderbolt device.
- Connect a Thunderbolt-equipped Mac in target disk mode to another Mac for fast data access or system migration, or network two Thunderbolt-equipped computers.
9. USB4 Compatible for Thunderbolt 3 Cable 2M
- 40Gbps Transfer Speed: Maxonar USB4 cable data transfer speed up to 40Gbps.
- Single 5K or Dual 4K: Enjoying ultra HD video resolution.
- 100W Power Delivery: Maxonar USB4 cable up to 20V/5A 100W charging compatibility.
- More Compatibility: This cable is compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices and backward compatible with USB 3.
- Reliable 18-Month Warranty: You could email with any issue or your concern about this product to us, and our Support team will response to you in 24-hour and give you a proper solution.
10. Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- NOTE: This cable does not support Display Port
- Provides super fast data transfer via USB-C of up to 40 Gbps
- Ability to connect to Thunderbolt 3 Hosts and Peripherals
- 2 m length for convenience
- 20 V / 5 A charging output (100 W)
- Connectors are made of High Gloss Polycarbonate
Thunderbolt 3 Cable Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Thunderbolt 3 Cable stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Thunderbolt 3 Cable in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Thunderbolt 3 Cable for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Thunderbolt 3 Cable Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Thunderbolt 3 Cable in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Thunderbolt 3 Cable currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Thunderbolt 3 Cable based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Thunderbolt 3 Cable before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Thunderbolt 3 Cable they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Thunderbolt 3 Cable, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Thunderbolt 3 Cable before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Thunderbolt 3 Cable will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Thunderbolt 3 Cable if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Thunderbolt 3 Cable on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.