You can trust our selection for Keen Work Shoes Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54892 reviews for Keen Work Shoes and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Keen Work Shoes where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Keen Work Shoes.
|1||KEEN Unisex Targhee 3 Oxford Casual Hiking Shoe||9.8||Check Price|
|2||KEEN Utility Men's Sparta Low Alloy Toe ESD Work Shoe||9.6||Check Price|
|3||KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe||9.6||Check Price|
|4||KEEN Utility Men's La Conner Low Alloy Toe ESD Work Shoe||9.6||Check Price|
|5||KEEN Utility Men's Flint Low Steel Toe Work Shoe||9.4||Check Price|
|6||KEEN Utility Women's PTC Oxford Low Height Non Slip Chef Food Service Shoe||9.4||Check Price|
|7||KEEN Utility Men's Lansing Mid Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot||9.2||Check Price|
|8||KEEN Utility Men's PTC Oxford Low Height Non Slip Food Service Chef Shoe||8.6||Check Price|
|9||KEEN Utility Men's PTC Slip On 2 Low Height No Lace Chef Food Service Shoe||8.6||Check Price|
|10||KEEN Utility Men's Atlanta Cool Low Steel Toe Work Shoe||8.6||Check Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Keen Work Shoes
Our team scanned 54892 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Keen Work Shoes in this article.
Table Of Content:
- KEEN Unisex Targhee 3 Oxford Casual Hiking Shoe, Dark Earth/Mulch, 9.5 US Men
- KEEN Utility Men's Sparta Low Alloy Toe ESD Work Shoe, Black/Grey Flannel, 9.5 Medium US
- KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe, Gargoyle/Midnight Navy 10 DM US
- KEEN Utility Men's La Conner Low Alloy Toe ESD Work Shoe, Cascade Brown/Cascade Brown, 10 Medium US
- KEEN Utility Men's Flint Low Steel Toe Work Shoe, Shitake/Rust, 10.5 Medium US
- KEEN Utility Women's PTC Oxford Low Height Non Slip Chef Food Service Shoe, Black/Black, 9 Medium US
- KEEN Utility Men's Lansing Mid Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot, Raven/Tawny Olive, 10 Medium US
- KEEN Utility Men's PTC Oxford Low Height Non Slip Food Service Chef Shoe, Black/Black, 10.5 Medium US...
- KEEN Utility Men's PTC Slip On 2 Low Height No Lace Chef Food Service Shoe, Black/Black, 12 Medium US...
- KEEN Utility Men's Atlanta Cool Low Steel Toe Work Shoe, Black/Dark Shadow, 10.5 Wide US
1. KEEN Unisex Targhee 3 Oxford Casual Hiking Shoe
- TRACTION: KEEN ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole provides high-traction grip in muddy environments and on rocky surfaces with 4mm multi-directional lugs; Non-marking rubber outsoles leaves no trace when walking indoors.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Leather is sourced Leather Working Group (LWG)-certified tanneries; Tanned in the most environmentally way possible and is treated with PFC-free chemicals.
- ANTI ODOR: All day use without the odor, Eco Anti-Odor provides a natural resistance to odor without using harmful chemicals; Mesh lining provides breathability.
- FIT & COMFORT: Low-profile leather upper for comfort and secure fit with padded tongue and collar; The removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides excellent arch support and cradles to the natural contours of the foot.
- CARE TIPS: We’ve carefully selected leather uppers designed to last; However, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free; To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a common leather cleaner and conditioner.
2. KEEN Utility Men’s Sparta Low Alloy Toe ESD Work Shoe
- Alloy Toe: Left and right asymmetrical aluminum safety toes weigh 35% less than steel toes, and meet or exceed ASTM F2412 and F2413 ESD 100 standards.
- ESD Shock Reduction: Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity by conducting the charge from the body to the ground when working around electronics, technology, and other machinery.
- Traction: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, siped, rubber outsoles for improved traction that meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 and F2913 SATRA standards.
- Support & Comfort: Features KEEN.
- Additional Features: Breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cool in warmer temperatures and non-mutilating upper reduces the change of marking or scratching surfaces when working around sensitive or expensive parts.
3. KEEN Men’s Targhee II Hiking Shoe
- WATERPROOF: KEEN.
- TRACTION: KEEN ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole provides high-traction grip in muddy environments and on rocky surfaces; Non-marking rubber outsoles leaves no trace or imprints when walking indoors.
- SUPPORT & COMFORT: External stability shank offers lightweight support for improved mobility and torsion control on uneven surfaces; Cushioned collar reduces irritation and discomfort around ankle; Mesh lining helps keep feet cool in warmer environments.
- FIT & COMFORT: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the original form of the foot; This style runs a 1/2 size small; We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size.
- CARE TIPS: To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
4. KEEN Utility Men’s La Conner Low Alloy Toe ESD Work Shoe
- ALLOY TOE: Left and right asymmetrical aluminum alloy safety toes weigh 35% less than steel toes; The La Conner Low Alloy Toe ESD work shoe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412 and F2413, M I/75, and C/75 SD Standards.
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles; Lug sole patterns provide grip even on slick surfaces; This work shoe meets or exceeds ASTM F1677 Mark II and ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip standards.
- SUPPORT: ESD shoes conduct static electricity through the insole, linings, outsole and into the ground, helping regulate the buildup of electrical charge on a person’s body; Made with a (TPU) Thermal Plastic Urethane shank used for midfoot support.
5. KEEN Utility Men’s Flint Low Steel Toe Work Shoe
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS) for Midfoot Support
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Oil- and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Outsole
- Dual Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- Contoured Heel Lock
- CleanSport NXT(TM) FOR Natural Odor Protection
6. KEEN Utility Women’s PTC Oxford Low Height Non Slip Chef Food Service Shoe
- Features a soft toe built to work in tough conditions and KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- The oil- and slip-resistant non-marking outsoles keep your shoes on the ground so you can work with confidence; meets ASTM F1667-96 Mark II non-slip standards.
- With features like a stability shank and compression moulded midsole, you can work all day without breaking a sweat.
- Features a water- and stain-resistant leather upper, and removable footbed
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 3/4″
7. KEEN Utility Men’s Lansing Mid Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- STEEL TOE: Left and right asymmetrical uniquely anatomically correct steel toe design provides a roomier toe box for maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit; The Lansing Mid work boot for men meets or exceeds ASTM F2412 and F2413 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles are used for improved traction that meet or exceed ASTM F1677 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards; Lug sole patterns provide grip even on slick surfaces.
- WATERPROOF: KEEN.
- UNDER FOOT PROTECTION: Electrical Hazard (EH)-rated to provide a secondary source of protection from live electrical circuits; A full-length TPU stability shank gives added support.
- SAFETY & COMFORT: Reflective safety features run the entire length of the shoe for added visibility; Moisture-wicking textiles are used to keep feet dry and CLEANSPORT NXT provides natural odor protection using probiotics.
8. KEEN Utility Men’s PTC Oxford Low Height Non Slip Food Service Chef Shoe
- Gloves, Eyewear, Ear Protection, Masks & Clothing
- Country of manufacture: China
- Manufacturer: Keen Utility
9. KEEN Utility Men’s PTC Slip On 2 Low Height No Lace Chef Food Service Shoe
- SAFETY FIRST: Features a soft toe built to work in tough conditions and KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- COMFORTABLE: The PTC Slip On 2 features a combination of recycled PU (polyurethane), cork, and memory foam that contours to your feet and adjusts for the perfect cushioning throughout the day.
- STABLE FOOTING: The oil- and slip-resistant non-marking outsoles keep your shoes on the ground so you can work with confidence; meets ASTM F1667-96 Mark II non-slip standards.
- WORK ALL DAY: With features like a stability shank, elastic panel, and compression moulded midsole, you can work all day without breaking a sweat.
- EXTRAS: Features a water- and stain-resistant leather upper, removable footbed, and leather lining
10. KEEN Utility Men’s Atlanta Cool Low Steel Toe Work Shoe
- Torsional Stability Shank
- Mesh Liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environment
- Dual density compression molded Eva midsole
- Left and Right asymmetrical steel toes
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Keen Work Shoes currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Keen Work Shoes based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Keen Work Shoes before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Keen Work Shoes they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Keen Work Shoes, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Keen Work Shoes before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Keen Work Shoes will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Keen Work Shoes if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Keen Work Shoes on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.