Our team studied on 40450 reviews available online for Home Media Server, chose the finest ones and prepared Home Media Server Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Home Media Server from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Home Media Server from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Plex: Stream Movies, Shows||9.8||Check Price|
|2||AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7||9.8||Check Price|
|3||TERRAMASTER F2-221 NAS 2-Bay Cloud Storage Apollo J3355 Dual Core 2.0GHz Plex Media Server Network Storage (Diskless)||9.4||Check Price|
|5||Zyxel Personal Cloud Storage [2-Bay] for Home with Remote Access and Media Streaming||9.2||Check Price|
|6||WD 4TB My Cloud Pro Series PR2100 Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBBCL0040JBK-NESN||9.2||Check Price|
|7||Synology 2 Bay NAS DiskStation DS220+ (Diskless)||8.8||Check Price|
|8||WD 10TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD||8.8||Check Price|
|9||2017 Newest Dell PowerEdge T30 Tower Server System - Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 3.3GHz Quad Core - 8GB RAM - 1TB HDD - DVD RW - No Operating System - Black||8.2||Check Price|
|10||DS video - for Fire TV||8.2||Check Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Home Media Server
Our team scanned 40450 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Home Media Server in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Plex: Stream Movies, Shows, Live TV, Music, and More
- AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7, Quiet Dual 120mm USB Fan, UL-Certified for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer...
- TERRAMASTER F2-221 NAS 2-Bay Cloud Storage Apollo J3355 Dual Core 2.0GHz Plex Media Server Network Storage...
- Zyxel Personal Cloud Storage [2-Bay] for Home with Remote Access and Media Streaming, Disks not Included...
- WD 4TB My Cloud Pro Series PR2100 Network Attached Storage NAS WDBBCL0040JBK-NESN
- Synology 2 Bay NAS DiskStation DS220+ Diskless
- WD 10TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox WDBWLG0100HBK-NESN...
- 2017 Newest Dell PowerEdge T30 Tower Server System| Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 3.3GHz Quad Core| 8GB RAM |...
- DS video for Fire TV
1. Plex: Stream Movies
- Stream thousands of FREE movies and TV shows from filmmakers around the world with big hits from Crackle, Warner Brothers, MGM, Lionsgate and more! Enjoy everything from Oscar award-winning movies to anime, documentaries, family-friendly shows, and much, much more.
- Watch 80+ channels of free live programming—instantly.
- Magically organize all your personal media—photos, music, movies, shows, even DVR-ed TV—and stream it to any device in a beautiful, simple interface; Plex adds rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information.
- Search for your favorite podcast or discover new ones through personalized recommendations.
- Get personalized and trusted video news from over 190 global publishing partners (and growing!), including CBS, Financial Times, Euronews, and top local news sources for over 80% of markets in the US.
2. AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7
- Ultra-quiet UL-certified USB fans designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- USB plug can power the fan through USB ports found behind popular AV electronics and game consoles.
- Dimensions: 4.
3. TERRAMASTER F2-221 NAS 2-Bay Cloud Storage Apollo J3355 Dual Core 2.0GHz Plex Media Server Network Storage (Diskless)
- POWERFUL HARDWARE: Apollo J3355 2.
- AES hardware encryption engine encrypts shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access.
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 71,680 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder.
- Real-time hardware transcoding of up to two concurrent 4K video streaming.
- Features an aluminum-alloy shell and intelligent temperature control ultra-quiet fan, good in heat dissipation.
- Nas- Nastradamus
5. Zyxel Personal Cloud Storage [2-Bay] for Home with Remote Access and Media Streaming
- Two 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA II hard disk the max support up to 32 TB (16 TB x 2)
- Reliable and secure data storage on your personal cloud with easy access online
- Support for JBOD, RAID0 and RAID1.
- Easy to setup, maintain and organize
- RAID 1 read/write performance at 105/105.8 MB/s
6. WD 4TB My Cloud Pro Series PR2100 Network Attached Storage – NAS – WDBBCL0040JBK-NESN
- Intel Pentium N3710 Quad-Core 1.6GHz Processor with 4GB DDR3L Memory
- Built-in video transcoding for HD streaming through Plex
- Centralized storage to organize media and improve your workflow
- Quick, easy setup and a robust Device Manager with My Cloud OS 3
- Comprehensive security through password protection and AES 256 bit volume encryption
7. Synology 2 Bay NAS DiskStation DS220+ (Diskless)
- Featured dual 1GbE LAN ports to support network failover, and with Link Aggregation enabled, DS220+ provides over 225 MB/s sequential read and 192 MB/s sequential write throughput.
- Intel dual-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine; 2 GB DDR4 memory (expandable up to 6 GB).
- Access, share, and sync your data easily across different operating systems and devices.
- Average 15% performance boost to photo indexing and other computing-intensive operations, as well as database response time.
- By default, two camera licenses are installed; extra licenses can be purchased (CLP1, CLP4, or CLP8)
8. WD 10TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD
- Fast data transfers
- High Capacity add on storage
- Plug and Play Ready for Windows PCs
- WD quality inside and out
9. 2017 Newest Dell PowerEdge T30 Tower Server System - Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 3.3GHz Quad Core - 8GB RAM - 1TB HDD - DVD RW - No Operating System - Black
- New Dell PowerEdge T30 tower Server System
- Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 3.3GHz Quad Core, 8M cache
- 8GB UDIMM RAM, Single Rank, x8 Data Width
- Onboard SATA, HDD connected to onboard SATA Controller – No RAID
- 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps Entry 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive, DVD RW, SATA Internal
10. DS video – for Fire TV
- Play movies and TV shows stored on your Synology NAS
- Easily switch between shows and continue from where you stopped watching
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Home Media Server currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Home Media Server based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Home Media Server before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Home Media Server they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Home Media Server, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Home Media Server before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Home Media Server will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Home Media Server if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Home Media Server on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.