Our team studied on 44041 reviews available online for Deer Fly Repellent, chose the finest ones and prepared Deer Fly Repellent Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Deer Fly Repellent from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Deer Fly Repellent from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent||9.8||Check Price|
|2||60 / Pk Deerfly Patches/TredNot Deer Fly Patch"Natural Repellent"||9.6||Check Price|
|3||Manna Pro Opti-Force Fly Spray - Sweat Resistant Fly Repellent for Horses and Ponies - Provides Repellency and Quick Knockdown from Biting and Nuisance Flies - 1 Gallon||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent||9.4||Check Price|
|5||Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Spray; Kills and Repels Stable Flies||9||Check Price|
|6||12 / Pk Deerfly Patches/TredNot Deer Fly Patch Odorless Repellent||8.8||Check Price|
|7||Farnam SWAT Fly Repellent Ointment for Horses||8.4||Check Price|
|8||Farnam 3002536 Equisect Botanical Fly Repellent for Horses||8.2||Check Price|
|9||Farnam Products 100532971 Fly's Off Fly Repellent Ointment||8.2||Check Price|
|10||Absorbine UltraShield Green All-Natural Fly Spray for Horses & Dogs||8.2||Check Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Deer Fly Repellent
We’ve scanned 44041 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Deer Fly Repellent than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent, 1 gallon
- 60 / Pk Deerfly Patches/TredNot Deer Fly Patch"Natural Repellent"
- Manna Pro Opti-Force Fly Spray | Sweat Resistant Fly Repellent for Horses and Ponies | Provides Repellency...
- Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent, 50 fl oz Easy Pour Spout
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Spray; Kills and Repels Stable Flies, Horn Flies, House Flies, Face Flies...
- 12 / Pk Deerfly Patches/TredNot Deer Fly Patch Odorless Repellent
- Farnam SWAT Fly Repellent Ointment for Horses, Ponies and Dogs 7 ounce
- Farnam 3002536 Equisect Botanical Fly Repellent for Horses, Dogs and Cats, 32 Ounces, None
- Farnam Products 100532971 Fly's Off Fly Repellent Ointment
- Absorbine UltraShield Green All-Natural Fly Spray for Horses & Dogs, Essential Botanical Oil Eco-Safe...
1. Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent
- Powerful defense for hardworking horses
- Water-based formula that kills, repels and protects
- Protects against deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Quick knockdown, long-lasting protection against flies, gnats, mosquitoes, and ticks
- Dependable fly control that keeps on working, up to 14 days
- Available in 15 oz. continuous spray, 32 oz. Ready-To-Use Spray, and gallon Easy Pour sizes
2. 60 / Pk Deerfly Patches/TredNot Deer Fly Patch”Natural Repellent”
- Immediate Shipping , 60 patches (fifteen 4/pks). 2 inch x 6 inch patch attaches to your cap or hat
- One patch will last up to 3 days on your cap. No chemicals, no odor, safe to use,
- Better than a conventional, spray-on repellent.
- Stops biting deerflies without chemicals or odor.
- Shelf Life: 5 years. MADE IN THE USA
3. Manna Pro Opti-Force Fly Spray - Sweat Resistant Fly Repellent for Horses and Ponies - Provides Repellency and Quick Knockdown from Biting and Nuisance Flies - 1 Gallon
- REPELS FLIES: Provides repellency and quick knockdown from biting and nuisance flies, gnats and mosquitoes (Culex spp.
- SWEAT-RESISTANT: Resistant to sweat and weather so it keeps working when your horse sweats and after rainfall.
- LONG-LASTING: 14-day protection against flies and pests
- READY TO USE: Formula is ready to spray without mixing
- FOR USE ON: Horses and ponies
4. Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent
- Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent is a water-based formula that protects your horse against six types of flies plus gnats, mosquitoes, lice and deer ticks.
- Protects against horse, house, stable, face, horn and deer flies, plus gnats and mosquitoes
- Quick knockdown and long-lasting protection that keeps working for up to 14 days and contains sunscreen.
- Contains Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical and Butoxypolypropylene Glycol
- Available in 32 oz. ready-to-use spray, 50 oz EZ Pour and gallon EZ Pour sizes
5. Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Spray; Kills and Repels Stable Flies
- 32 Oz. Equine Fly Spray Plus Is A Great Formula With A Citronella Scent
- Repels and Kills Stable, Horse, Face, Deer, House and Horn Flies.
- Non-oily Insecticide Repellent May Be Applied With A Trigger Spray Applicator, Or As A Wipe
- Insecticide and Repellent For Use On Horses, Ponies, Foals
- Also Can Be Used In Horse Barns and Stables
6. 12 / Pk Deerfly Patches/TredNot Deer Fly Patch Odorless Repellent
- Stops biting deerflies, sheepflies, marshflies
- No chemicals, no odor, safe to use
- More effective than conventional, spray-on repellents
- 2 inch x 6 inch patch attaches to your cap or hat and will last 1-3 days
- MADE IN THE USA … IMMEDIATE SHIPPING…Shipped as three 4pks
7. Farnam SWAT Fly Repellent Ointment for Horses
- Protects Against Biting and Nuisance Flies
- Repels house, stable, face and horn flies
- Effective for hours
- Use on horses, ponies and dogs
- Contains Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical, Di-n-propyl Isocinchomeronate
8. Farnam 3002536 Equisect Botanical Fly Repellent for Horses
- Water-based, alcohol-free formula
- Kills fleas and ticks on dogs and cats
- Contains the botanical repellent PyGanic* PyGanic is a registered trademark of McLaughlin Gormley King Co.
- Also contains botanical and essential oils of citronella, clove stem and corn mint
- Available in 32 oz. ready-to-use spray and gallon sizes
9. Farnam Products 100532971 Fly’s Off Fly Repellent Ointment
- For dogs, horses or ponies
- Repels House flies, stable flies, Face flies and horn flies
- For wounds and sores
- Flys-off Fly repellent ointment is for use around wounds, sores and other sensitive areas
- Kills House flies, stable flies, Face flies and horn files
10. Absorbine UltraShield Green All-Natural Fly Spray for Horses & Dogs
- ECO-SAFE: Serious protection that’s safe for the environment and the whole family
- REPELS & CONTROLS: Biting flies, mosquitoes, ticks, gnats
- BOTANICALS: Made with 7 essential botanical oils, leaves a fresh botanical scent
- DAILY: Water-based formulation is safe to use every day on horses, ponies, dogs
- USA: Made in the USA
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Deer Fly Repellent currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Deer Fly Repellent based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Deer Fly Repellent before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Deer Fly Repellent they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Deer Fly Repellent, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Deer Fly Repellent before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Deer Fly Repellent will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Deer Fly Repellent if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Deer Fly Repellent on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.