You can trust our selection for Arborist Hand Saw Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 52471 reviews for Arborist Hand Saw and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Arborist Hand Saw where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Arborist Hand Saw.
|Corona Tools 18-Inch RazorTOOTH Pruning Saw - Heavy-Duty Hand Saw with Curved Blade - D-Handle Design for Gloved or 2-Handed Operation - Cuts Branches Up to 10" in Diameter - RS 7510D
|Forester Platinum SCHFP Professional Series Curved Blade Hand Saw with Scabbard
|OREGON 600136 13" Curved Arborist Hand Saw
|Weaver Leather Arborist Curved Back Curved Saw Scabbards with Snap
|Kings County Tools 4-TPI Western Log Saw - 28-Inch Steel Blade - Cut Wood
|Silky ZUBAT Arborist Professional Hand Saw 330mm XL Teeth
|Corona Tools 13-Inch RazorTOOTH Pruning Saw - Tree Saw Designed for Single-Hand Use - Curved Blade Hand Saw - Cuts Branches up to 7" in Diameter - RS 7120
|Notch Legacy 13" Saw with Scabbard
|Kings County Tools Large Arborist Raker-Tooth Fast Cutting Pruning Saw - Green Wood Ready - Ergonomic Cushioned Handle - 20” Blade for Large Branches
|Edward Tools Razor Tooth Heavy Duty Pruning Saw with Sheath - 12” Razor Sharp Blade - Japanese Style Samurai Saw for Trimming Trees
Comparison Chart for Best Arborist Hand Saw
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Arborist Hand Saw after analyzing 52471 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- Corona Tools 18-Inch RazorTOOTH Pruning Saw | Heavy-Duty Hand Saw with Curved Blade | D-Handle Design...
- Forester Platinum SCHFP Professional Series Curved Blade Hand Saw with Scabbard, 330mm With 13" Curved...
- OREGON 600136 13" Curved Arborist Hand Saw
- Weaver Leather Arborist Curved Back Curved Saw Scabbards with Snap , Black
- Kings County Tools 4-TPI Western Log Saw | 28-Inch Steel Blade | Cut Wood, Lumber or Timber with Ease...
- Silky ZUBAT Arborist Professional Hand Saw 330mm XL Teeth
- Corona Tools 13-Inch RazorTOOTH Pruning Saw | Tree Saw Designed for Single-Hand Use | Curved Blade Hand...
- Notch Legacy 13" Saw with Scabbard
- Kings County Tools Large Arborist Raker-Tooth Fast Cutting Pruning Saw | Green Wood Ready | Ergonomic...
- Edward Tools Razor Tooth Heavy Duty Pruning Saw with Sheath 12” Razor Sharp Blade Japanese Style Samurai...
1. Corona Tools 18-Inch RazorTOOTH Pruning Saw - Heavy-Duty Hand Saw with Curved Blade - D-Handle Design for Gloved or 2-Handed Operation - Cuts Branches Up to 10″ in Diameter - RS 7510D
- REMOVES 2X MORE MATERIAL: RazorTOOTH saw technology; 18” blade is ideal for cutting branches up to 9-10” in diameter.
- MAXIMUM SHARPNESS: Each tooth is triple-ground, providing multi-faceted angles to maximize efficiency of cuts and removal of wood.
- UNBEATABLE STRENGTH: High carbon Japanese SK5 steel blade provides exceptional hardness
- EXTREME DURABILITY: Impulse-hardened teeth and a heat-treated blade make it last season after season
- SMOOTH ACTION: Chrome finish coat provides Smooth cutting action and blade resilience
2. Forester Platinum SCHFP Professional Series Curved Blade Hand Saw with Scabbard
- 13″ (330mm) Blade Length
- 6.5 Teeth Per Inch (7.5 Teeth Per 30mm)
- Non Set Teeth
- SK-4 High Carbon Steel Chrome Plated
- Impulse Hardened
3. OREGON 600136 13″ Curved Arborist Hand Saw
- Curved profile providing increased cutting power with less force while pulling the saw, especially on further away branches.
- Premium Japanese high-carbon steel with chrome plating for rust prevention and extended blade life
- Taper-ground blades and tri-edge, offset teeth providing 3 cutting angles to reduce friction for a smooth and controlled cut.
- Impulse hardened teeth for extended staysharp
- 6.5 teeth per inch
4. Weaver Leather Arborist Curved Back Curved Saw Scabbards with Snap
- Carefully handcrafted from black Rubberized belting, these scabbards are designed for attachment to a positioning saddle.
- A 3/8 inch Nylon washer at blade entry point protect Saw and scabbard from wear
- Convenient dee on back for easy attachment to a work belt or saddle
- Fits the fan no #4, #14, #fl-1311, and #fl-k1500 and Corona #7010, #7120 and #7130
5. Kings County Tools 4-TPI Western Log Saw - 28-Inch Steel Blade - Cut Wood
- AMERICAN DESIGN – Designed by a California firm that makes professional arborist tools, leave the chainsaw in the garage with this manual pruning and lumber saw.
- PERFECT FOR ONE PERSON – A 28” blade pruning saw with 4 TPI that cuts wet or dry round logs is unique in stature being relatively short in length.
- HEAVY DUTY – Won’t clog or bind on timber while tree trimming or cutting large branches
- MAXIMUM LOG SIZE – Recommended for logs, or pruning up to 12 inches in diameter
- NO CHAINSAW NEEDED – Leave that gas-guzzling gadget in the garage or shed as it will not be needed to cut through some thick wood.
6. Silky ZUBAT Arborist Professional Hand Saw 330mm XL Teeth
- Silky’s Professional Series Zubat Arborist edition
- 13-inch/330mm blade length (1.5mm thick)
- Full tang blade made with proprietary Japanese steel & metal screws for secure attachment
- 0.65 lbs. operating weight with sheath included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
7. Corona Tools 13-Inch RazorTOOTH Pruning Saw - Tree Saw Designed for Single-Hand Use - Curved Blade Hand Saw - Cuts Branches up to 7″ in Diameter - RS 7120
- IDEAL FOR LARGE BRANCHES: 13 inch blade ideal for cutting 7 inch diameter branches
- INNOVATIVE ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Pistol grip and finger hook provides efficiencies for Professional Arborists.
- 3 SIDED RAZOR TEETH FOR EFFICIENT CUTTING: Triple ground teeth cut more material at greater angles per saw pass.
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: Impulse-hardened teeth extend durability of the saw sharpness
- HIGH-CARBON STEEL BLADE: Made of Japanese SK5 steel with exceptional hardness and durability for a long-lasting tool.
8. Notch Legacy 13″ Saw with Scabbard
- High carbon Japanese SK5 steel
- Full Tang Blade
- Teeth on the blades are tri-edge, triple-sharp teeth
- Molded scabbard with rollers is included
- Weight: 0.95 lbs.
9. Kings County Tools Large Arborist Raker-Tooth Fast Cutting Pruning Saw - Green Wood Ready - Ergonomic Cushioned Handle - 20” Blade for Large Branches
- SPEED AND PRECISION – The 20″ long fast-cutting saw blade will speedily take care of very large branches.
- RAKER-TOOTH – These gaps between the tri-cut teeth allow for fast removal of saw dust from the cut
- BEST FOR GREEN WOOD – This saw excels cutting younger branches while starting the process at the end or non-Raker area using a pull stroke.
- COMFORT GRIP – Its molded handle is something even a very large hand would feel comfortable working with and is ergonomically designed lessening fatigue.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY – For its size and performance, this arborist’s saw is an exceptional value weighing a balanced 16oz.
10. Edward Tools Razor Tooth Heavy Duty Pruning Saw with Sheath – 12” Razor Sharp Blade – Japanese Style Samurai Saw for Trimming Trees
- 7 TPI heavy duty blade for cutting trees, branches and garden use
- Rubber Safety sheath for when not using curved saw blade
- Ergocomfort handle for long hours of use
- Razor tooth blade quickly cuts up to 9” thick branches
- Lifetime warranty – We guarantee our hand saws for life
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Arborist Hand Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Arborist Hand Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Arborist Hand Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Arborist Hand Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Arborist Hand Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Arborist Hand Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Arborist Hand Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Arborist Hand Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Arborist Hand Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.