Recording Android screen video is very interesting, and day by day this concept is getting popular. As a result, app developers are working hard to give us the perfect one, by which we can record our Android screen video with ease. AZ Screen Recorder is one of them, and here I’m going to describe about AZ Screen Recorder for Android. One thing should be noted that AZ Screen Recorder works only with Lollipop and upper version.
So, you’ve got an Android Smartphone or Tablet that’s running on Lollipop or upper version and interested about screen recording on Android. Then, just dive into the description and features of AZ Screen Recorder. You will must find the best Screen Recorder app for your Android device.
AZ Screen Recorder for Android – No Root
AZ Screen Recorder is the best Android screen recorder that lets you screencast videos by providing every feature that you need with a simple and elegant user experience design. A floating widget always staying on top will let you snap at the exact moment on any screen. It doesn’t ask for root access, and there is no time limit, no watermark. Totally, ad free and very easy to use with one action to start and stop recording.
AZ Screen Recorder is the only screencast app for Android with pause and resume options while recording. It lets you record your screen to HD and Full HD videos. You can also record audio from the mic, which is automatically mixed into the screencast videos. By this way, it’s very convenient to create tutorial, promotional video, or gameplay video. You can even record your video chat, that’s so amazing.
- Enable screen touches so the people who are watching your videos will know exactly what you are doing
- Easily set or change video resolution, screen orientation, frame rate, bit-rate, time lapse (video speed), and saving directory selection.
- Enable time limit to stop recording when time out.
- You can also enable time countdown and recording time from the Timer under settings.
- Instantly view, share or delete your recorded videos.
- Enable showing red blinking dot, single tap on the dot to pause or resume and double tap to stop.
- Add text or logo as branding on your screen cast video.
- Record audio while recording video to make the video more reliable.
All the features above are totally free, but if you are satisfied and want to upgrade it to pro version. Then, you can buy the donation package and get the super cool and unique features that cannot be found from any other screen recorder in the market.
- Magic button: A small button that controls your recording without showing anything on the screen. So that, your video viewers will solely focus on the app, the tutorial, the game or whatever you want to screencast.
- Overlay front camera: You can also record your face and your emotions in a small overlay window. The overlay can be dragged freely to any position on the screen and customized to any size and opacity.
- Trim videos: Sometimes, the screencast can be long and contains unnecessary information. You can trim the parts you don’t want to make your videos even more impressive.
Is AZ Screen Recorder Safe?
Like all other apps, AZ screen recorder is an app too that available in Google Play. In the same way like all other apps in Google Play AZ screen recorder is safe too. But it’s really safe or not depends on the source from where you download the app. If the source site is unsafe and has malware issues, the downloaded app itself may contain those harmful things too.
So, always try downloading apps from trusted sources only to keep safe your device and your personal information as well.
Overall, AZ Screen Recorder is the best screen recording app for Android Lollipop with no root permission or access. So, use AZ Screen Recorder for Android and record the things you love or you need.
If you’ve any question or want to say something about this Android screencast app, just type in the comment box and let me know.