Then, when you’re tired of reaching for your phone every time you get a message notification, how does it feel like? Of course, it’s a little bit weird. But, now it’s party time. Because, Pushbullet is here with the facility to reply to Whatsapp, Hangouts and more from your Computer on Android.
Supported Apps: With the new update Pushbullet supports replying to WhatsApp, Hangouts, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, and Line.
Requirements: In order to use PushBullet to reply from your Computer to these apps requires Android 4.4 (KitKat) or newer (Lollipop).
So, now the question is how you can reply to Whatsapp, Telegram, Hangouts and more right from the Pushbullet notification on your computer? Here’s the answer in this post, but before going into the details I think I need to tell the basic of Pushbullet when you’re not familiar with this excellent Application.
What is Pushbullet?
Pushbullet is an indispensable app supports cross-platform and developers are doing fantastic upgrading it with innovative and useful features. Now it’s a must have Android app that makes your devices work well together by allowing you to move things between them easily. Wherever you can send files from your computer to your phone with a click, instantly send a link from your computer to your phone, follow the popular channel and get your feeds and now you never miss a call or text again while working at your computer. This is Pushbullet, that doesn’t push you! But lets you to.
How to Use Pushbullet to reply to WhatsApp, Hangouts, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, and Line from your Computer?
- Step 1: Simply download and Install the Pushbullet App on your Android phone from Google Play Store and Sign in with your Google or Facebook account.
- Step 2: Then grant Pushbullet notification access when the application prompts you to.
- Step 3: Now you need to install Pushbullet desktop app for Windows, OS X, or the Chrome extension from the Chrome store to make this happen.
- Step 4: Then, when you receive a message, the notification will be mirrored on your PC and you will see the new reply button below the message like the picture below.
- Now, click and Reply from dialogue box opened in your PC.
Note: for Hangout replies
However Pushbullet supports replying to WhatsApp, Hangouts, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, and Line. But there is something the only exception is Hangouts that requires a slightly goofy workaround.
You’ll need to have the Android Wear app installed for hangout replies from your PC, don’t need to actually have a watch. Even you don’t need to open the app. Just install the app, then you’re good to go.
Use Pushbullet, and Feel Free to Be Free!
Pushbullet lets you leave your phone on the desk and get Android notifications on the desktop. Now just install the messaging app of your choice on your phone along with Pushbullet on both your phone and your computer.