Sometimes it feels so strange in our daily life, when we’ve to live under pressure and stress. I know how hard it is to bear, so painful. But yet, we are still living with a lot of hope inside our mind.
So, if you are an Android user then it’s a great chance for you to be free from stress playing a puzzle game. The game is Infinity Loop, and I’ve been playing the game several months and it helps me to keep clear my mind. It’s simple, relaxing, endless game, and people love it.
Now here, I’m going to share the review of Infinity Loop for Android and some useful tips for playing perfectly.
Infinity Loop for Android
This is the most trending puzzle game for Android in 2016, also available for Android Wear and Android Watches. It’s very simple, relaxing, and endless. Infinity Loop is a game about creating intricate looping patterns or just the application of using a simple concept. You just need to connect multiple things and make perfect connections.
Some people say Infinity Loop is like the XXI century Tetris game, but with a great zen mode. However, it might as resemble tetris, the goal of this game is to clear your mind, improve the ability to focus, and remove the stress from your daily life without any pressure or tension. Just play, solve the levels, and make your brain work faster.
It’s simple, relaxing and easy to play. It’s 100% free, so you don’t need to pay. Unlimited levels with amazing background music, like- Reiki or Zen music. You can save the beautiful picture after finishing any level with capture button.
It has also a secondary gaming mode, called “Black Mode”. In black mode you’ve to make disconnections and keep the patterns separate, breaking it all and not leaving a single piece connected. However, it’s totally free, only if you opt for the “black mode”, you may need to pay a coffee for it.
Tips to Play Infinity Loop Easily and Perfectly
I’ve been playing Infinity Loop on my Android phone for several months and now I’m on level 619! Here is my some tips bellow to get most out of this puzzle game Infinity Loop for Android.
- Make sure, you’ve connected the app with Google Play on the settings panel (the button is in the bottom of the gameplay). Just tap on the button then the settings will appear on the middle of the screen, then tap on play store button to connect. This way, your game progress will be saved associated with your Google account.
- The game will start with easy levels, only a few connections you have to make. But, by the time it will be more, and there the mystery is awaiting. Please, don’t be rush. Stay calm, and focused. Start always from any corner or side while starting to connect all the lines and corners to make perfect connections. It’s very effective way that helps you to finish the connections fast and easily. If you start from middle it’s will be hard to finish all the connections. You may see my gameplay video above (level 600 and 601).
- There are 5 types of patterns on the game (like the picture bellow). Every pattern is movable except the pattern (No.5). First time, when I’ve tried to move this pattern I was amazed. Because it’s not movable, it’s only circling! It has 4 corners so, you’ve to make four connections with it. Like this, no.1 has only one corner. No.2 & no.3 has two corners, and no.4 has three corners.
- Use headphone while playing Infinity Loop for Android, because the background music is soft and not loud. Without headphone you can’t hear the music properly. Without hearing the music you can’t get the real test of this game.
- In secondary game mode (dark mode or black mode) you need to make disconnections. It’s just the opposite gameplay of the normal mode.
Over all, this game is very simple but relaxing. I’ve already played 618 levels, and I think I can’t stop playing it. So, plug-in your headphone and start play Infinity Loop for Android to make your brain faster, clear your mind, and feel free from stress.
If you have any question or problem with any levels, just let me know in the comment box. I will do my best.