When you just can’t deal with going through your day without having some tech insight or news. When you try to stay away from humanity and want to drift into something of interest. Then you should check the app called Feedly. This app is something that can pull you and get you through the day.
So, what is Feedly? And what is all about when it’s for Android? Here the answers below in the review of Feedly for Android, read and keep satisfied yourself with the charmed of this news reader app.
What is Feedly?
Feedly is one of the best news aggregator app for various web browsers and mobile devices running on Android and iOS, first released by DevHD in 2008. Fairly it compiles news feeds from a variety of online sources for the user to customize and share with others.
Feedly is an excellent app that keeps you in touch with the world so you can keep up with news, YouTube videos, web comics and blogs in one place.
Feedly for Android
The web is an ocean of knowledge and inspiration, and Feedly is still there with your Android as a best companion. It’s the news reader, lets you curate and read what matters to you from the web which is like. There are millions of people use Feedly every day on their Android phones and tablets to connect to the blogs and news sites, from tech to business to design to cooking to fashion.
It helps you to discover new blogs or news sites, new YouTube channels. So, you can add those feeds to your feedly and easily read in one place.
- Always open: It’s an open system powered by RSS, where you can add any RSS feed to your feedly and easily read the content of your favorite feeds on the go. You need to just enter the URL of a feed in the search bar.
- Social Integration: Feedly integrates seamlessly with most of the popular social sites such as: Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, Buffer, Pinterest, OneNote and LinkedIn. So, you can easily share the stories you read in your feedly with your friends and colleagues.
- Simple but Speedy: It has been a long time making sure that Feedly is the best news reader available on Android phones and tablets. It’s not only faster to load but also a simple and clean news reader app for Android. It gives you such a kind of reading experience, which will make your eyes happy.
- Your Feedly: Simply search of a blog and YouTube channel you read regularly and add it to your feedly, it’s the best way after all to start.
- Inspire Yourself: It’s like you are looking for inspiration, just open the search panel and browse some of popular topics and discover that you want to look at – the best blogs for business, tech, marketing, design, entrepreneurship, cooking, photography and more.
- Your Place: Collect and put together in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead to make your place.
In the end, I would like to say feedly is as fast as a simple and clean RSS feed reader that you are always looking for. So, start your mission with Feedly for Android and let me know wherever it’s useful to you or not, even every single thought you think.