Introducing you with an app for Android that’s not only helpful, but also capable to increase your productivity. Using this app you can easily remember everything across all of the devices.
So, if you want the great one and when the question is about productivity. Give a try Evernote for Android. Let’s have a look on Evernote for Android review including the cool features and some useful tips for both personal and professional use.
Evernote for Android
Evernote is very easy to use and certainly the best app to remember everything on your Android. Using it on your Android you can stay well organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. As well as, it allows you take notes, create to-do lists, capture photos, record voice in reminders, and make these notes completely searchable; it’s not a problem wherever you are. at home, at school, at work or on the go.
Here, the features and some useful tips bellow to use Evernote for Android.
- Simply Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use.
- Normally create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists.
- Add own handwriting and sketches to your notes if you want.
- Use camera to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper; including handwriting, printed documents, business cards, and sketches.
- Search your favorite text inside images.
- Organize your all notes by notebooks and tags.
- E-mail notes and save favorite tweets to your Evernote account.
- Easily browse, search and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your Smartphone or tablet.
- Easily attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos
- Share notes with your friends, family and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter.
- Access all of your notes anytime from notebooks in offline.
- You may allow others to edit your notes.
- Save emails to Evernote and search inside Office docs and attachments
- Annotate PDFs and Scan and digitize business cards
- Keep safe your Evernote account using a pin lock.
- You can research smarter to snap photos of whiteboards and books.
- Create meeting and class notes, draft agendas.
- Easily keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports.
- Access all files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop.
- Create a to-do or task list and check things off as you go.
- Capture the great ideas and inspiration on the go.
- Keep track of products and that’s prices for comparison shopping purposes.
- Forget the paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards, labels etc.
- Save receipts, bills and contracts in order keep finances.
Overall, Evernote is a wonderful app that helps you to remember everything of your daily life through your Android device. So, I recommend you guys to download and use Evernote for Android to keep yourself organized. Let me know your experience of using Evernote,